I’ve been in a group called The Sisterhood of Bloggers for a while now. We ask each other for advice and have bloggermeetings! For christmas we decided to do a christmasswap. Whats better than presents right?
My present came in a few days before christmas and the box said don’t open before christmas. I had to wait a little bit more before i could finally open it.
Time to open it!
Days passed and then christmas finally came! Time to open the presents. I opened the box and saw that there were lots of presents inside. They were wrapped very beautiful! I still had to read the card en see who gave me the present. I found out it was Carmen from life and cook. Thank you!
- Waterbottle – Great for the gym or school
- Warm, fluffy socks – I love these socks, so nice and warm
- Two scented candles – They both smell great
- Shower gel and body scrub – they also smell great
- German language guide – always great having one of these on you while travelling
- Kinder Chocolate and Hot Chocolateset – I loveee chocolate
Thank you so much Carmen!
I gave a present to Noortje, Want to see what she got?
Here is what the others got!